6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Havana
This post was updated on .

Video - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20473547

Cuernavaca. - The dismembered bodies of six men were thrown into plastic bags Wednesday to a road in central Mexico, reported elements of the judicial police and forensic experts in the Attorney General of the State (PGJE), who performed the first inquiries

"We are outraged that these events happen in Morelos, we will act with severity which marks the Criminal Code," said attorney Pedro Luis Benitez, the detail that the remains were left at kilometer 27 of the road connecting Cuautla Cuernavaca, both in Morelos state that borders Mexico City.

Although unofficially, it was noted that with one of the heads had a message from the cartel La Familia Michoacana, which operates in the area, Benitez said: "In the place we note that this is possibly a rivalry between criminal groups."

Elements of the Public Security Secretariat (SSP) of Morelos state, municipal police Yautepec Federal Police (PF) and elements of the Military Zone 24 *, guard the site.

Staff from the Medical Examiner (Semefo) performed the removal of the bodies and their transfer to the Deputy Cuautla, while the ministerial staff and the PGR made the inquiries.

The prosecutor said: "The immediate priority is to (establish) his identity in order to have more details of who they are, and the activity carried out".

The local press noted that the bodies were found to coincide with the presentation of the work report of the governor of Morelos, Marco Adame Castillo.

Meanwhile, in Torreon, appeared three more bodies also of men, shot in their heads. Preliminarily, it was noted that there have been murdered on the site, since there were no caps.

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/index.php?m=nota&id_nota=810641&seccion=seccion-nacional&cat=1

http://eleconomista.com.mx/seguridad-publica/2012/02/15/arrojan-seis-cuerpos-desmembrados-carretera-morelos

http://www.reforma.com/nacional/articulo/646/1290061/

http://noticias.terra.com.mx/mexico/seguridad/dejan-6-descuartizados-en-carretera-cuernavaca-cuautla,d40ad6f831285310VgnVCM4000009bf154d0RCRD.html

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

MANO
Nava & the reds, left me stumped. then i picked up this old hitchiker a few hours ago, still left me stumped. anyhow the contents are as follows:
“Esto le va a pasar a todos los que anden fuera de linea y a la gente que ande con el choforo ..traidor.. aqui estamos en cuatla y todo el edo. de morelos la plaza es nuestra. atte. la familia michoacana”
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Chivis
Administrator
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20473547

the video...

Thanks Chivis! You b the bomb!
Mano-Gracias por las palabras de narcomanta.

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Chivis
Administrator
havana  please post it on your main post, I am still too stupid to know how to post non youtube vids on main board...  i will link to your post!  I will snag your screenshots   :)

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Chivis
Administrator
Can anyone read any of the message?

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Chivis
Administrator
thanks for the good eyes...

Tex

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Tex
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Havana
Okay Level Tex! How did you embed that video? Please teach me the trick. I spent "every way 'til Tuesday" last night trying. the embed brackets wouldn't accept the code and on the outside it wouldn't copy most times and when it did it looked terrible. Please shed some light here.

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

@ havana, anytime
@buela, surely u meant good hands.
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Havana
Haaaaaah! You too, huh? Anyone else?

Okay, I proved I can handle Utube most of the time, right? RIGHT?

Okay, the real challenge:

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed><iframe width="480" height="296" src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/20473547"; scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;">  <other/>  </iframe>

<nabble_embed><iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/20473547" width="608" height="368" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"></iframe></nabble_embed>

Last try:
<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

Nah, nah, na, na,nah!!  And I defied the odds cause look what I found when I looked closer at the situation................right there by the old code option..

maybe you can see this in full:

I can't say I'm a whiz yet.

Tex

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 6 Found Quartered, Dismembered in Cuernavaca

Havana
I do try to always use old style code. I have the most luck with that trick. Objectively, I'd have to say I stillI  have inconsistency problems in the posting of videos, but I'm trying to work through it.  Thanks Tex.