Federal Police suspects involved in AICM murders identified

Federal Police suspects involved in AICM murders identified

jlopez
There are several stories that just popped up in El Universal that follow up on the recent AICM (Mexico City airport) shootings. The suspecs have been  identified as Zeferino Morales Franco, Bogard Felipe Lugo de Leon and Daniel Cruz Garcia. It was Cruz Garcia who did the actual shooting; he shot his three companions in the back. The airport security cameras were diverted while the shooting took place, and since the Federal Police do not control the cameras, it is clear that other airport personnel were involved.

Bogard Felipe Lugo de Leon even shows up on Facebook, posing in several guises, including posing in uniform, with several weapons.

Federal Police/PGR are offering $5 million pesos reward for their capture.

Re: Federal Police suspects involved in AICM murders identified

Siskiyou_Kid
Thanks for the update. Hopefully we can get their photos up this afternoon. Here's the facebook photo of Lugo de Leon, which Jlopez mentioned.

Re: Federal Police suspects involved in AICM murders identified

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Federal Police suspects involved in AICM murders identified

Siskiyou_Kid
Thanks, Chivo. Given your source, you'd think you're from Washington State or something.

Re: Federal Police suspects involved in AICM murders identified

Chivis
Administrator
I posted the photos on main board and linked to this post...also i posted a couple videos...the bottom one is so difficult to watch...poor guy trying is hardest..he did not run like a coward he fought the Hijo de Puta with what he had his bare hands....no match against the bullets of the traitor...paz, Chivis

PS..

Thanks  "Chiv"