Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

Chivis
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I am a bit dilatory with this, the video released a couple days back I finally gave to my staff to translate not finding time myself I have given them a couple lengthy ones recently I am sure they are wondering WTF...but no one asks... this is two part post, one is print story of the kidnapping the other below is the video interview and written translation....paz, Buela

and at bottom STRATFOR just released their take on the arrest and Mano..

First is the translation of the statement by MCO saying he knows who kidnapped Diego Fernandez de Cevallos here:

Leader of “The hand with eyes” signals kidnappers of Chief Diego

Oscar Osvaldo Garcia Montoya, identified by the authorities of Mexico State as the leader of “the hand with eyes”, in part of the interrogation issued by the PGJEM, the detainee manifested that a man nicknamed “El pelacas” was responsible of the kidnapping of Diego Fernandez de Cevallos.
He even added that he was thinking of sending a video with threats to the attorney general, Alfredo Castillo.

“I would’ve killed you, I would’ve find you and cut you into pieces”, expressed Garcia Montoya to the attorney general of Mexico, during an interrogatory issued by the General Justice Office of the State of Mexico (PGJEM).

In the video edited, Osvaldo related that a person will negotiate and deliver 400 thousand dollars to the attorney Castillo and also a document; however the suppose delinquent that it wasn’t like this and that he killed the suppose link, who had betrayed him.

“ I took it personal because they made me think that”, said Osvaldo, and assured that he didn’t had anything against the attorney office, “just with you” referring to Castillo. “I had anger towards you”, he said.

“The hand with eyes “ assured in the video that he was ministerial police, corporal in the Secretary of Marine and had received military training in Guatemala, “ I am kaibil, I was trained to kill”, he said.
The detainee also assured ordering about 300 executions and made other 300 executions personally
He also declared he was disputing territory with “El JJ” and he was proposed to allied with several criminal groups, like “The Zetas”, “Arellanos”, and “The Gulf”, but he declined because he does not agree with kidnapping and extortion.
He affirmed that he worked with Arturo Beltran and with the detainee Edgar Valdes Villarreal, “La Barbie”

Next is the video of Mano con Ojos Interview released by PGJ:
here is video...

http://www.youtube.com/GuerradelNarco/#p/u/0/EO3z78L9FUk

here is the translation:

VIDEO INTERVIEW OF OSCAR OSVALDO GARCIA MONTOYA “LA MANO CON OJOS (THE HAND WITH EYES)”

PART OF THE VIDEO WHERE EDITED SO SOME ANSWERS OR QUESTIONS WERE CUT OFF AND SOME PARTS DON’T MAKE SENSE. IT WAS TRANSLATED EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
       OSCAR OSVALDO GARCIA MONTOYA

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
       36 YEARS OLD

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
      GUASAVE SINALOA, RAISED IN MOCHIS, SINALOA

WHAT ARE YOU CALLED?
     LA MANO CON OJOS (HAND WITH EYES)

WHICH ORGANIZATION DID YOU WORKED FOR?
      THE BELTRAN LEYVA

WHICH AREA DO YOU WORK, ZONE?
      NAUCALPAN, ATIZAPAN, CULTITLAN, TULTITLAN, HUIXQUILUCAN, AND PART OF DF.

HOW MANY ADDRESSES DID YOU HAD?
      I HAD 3 ADDRESSES, ONE IN NAUCALPAN, PINON STREET, ANOTHER IN LUIS CABRERA AND THE OTHER ONE AROUND BECALE IN TLALPAN. IN NAUCALPAN, I HAD TWO OTHER ADDRESSES CLOSE TO VISAS CITY.

WHERE DID YOU START YOUR ACTIVITY?
      THERE IN LAZARO CARDENAS, MICHOACAN

WHO TRIED YOU?
      THE “R”
THERE IN ZIHUATANEJO, THERE WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM. WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT WHEN WE WERE THERE, WE WENT TO LAZARO CARDENAS, FROM THERE THEY SENT US BACK. THE PEOPLE WAS NOT CLASSIFIED YET, BUT WHEN WE ARRIVED HERE, THEN THEY SAY WELL GENTLEMEN, THIS DIDN’T COME OUT RIGHT, WHOEVER WANTS TO LEAVE, GO AHEAD AND WHOEVER WANTS TO STAY, WELL YOU CAN STAY TO WORK.

AND YOU STAYED TO WORK?
      I STAYED TO WORK

WHO DID YOU STAYED WITH?
  WITH RAUL AND FROM THERE I WAS COMMISIONED WITH DON ARTURO. I WAS COMMISIONED HERE IN PEDREGAL, AND THEN WE WILL GO TO CUERNAVACA WITH HIM ANDTHAT’S HOW WE DID IT. BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY, DON ARTURO, I WAS COMMISIONED WITH LA BARBIE. I WAS VERY LITTLE TIME WITH LA BARBIE BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAD HIS PEOPLE, HE SENT ME TO EL INDIO, WITH HIM I BECAME SECURITY CHIEF OF EL INDIO, OF BODYGUARDS, AND OF HITMEN, CHIEF OF EVERYTHING.

WHERE YOU INVOLVED IN THE TOPIC OF LA MARQUEZA?
      YES

DID YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE KIDNAPPED?
     YES

IT WAS IN THE OLIVO, WASN’T IT?
     YES IN THE OLIVO

AND IN THEIR EXECUTIONS?
       NO, NOT IN THE EXECUTIONS

WHY DIDN’T YOU PARTICIPATE?
    BECAUSE ONLY ONE WANTED TO KILL THEM, I MEAN ONLY ONE PERSON EXECUTED THEM, ALL OF THEM.

WHO DID IT?
        RAUL
        I ACCOMPANIED THEM TO THE MARQUEZ, I WAS TRUSTWORTHY SO I HAD TO GO.

WHY WERE THEY KILLED?
        WELL MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY HAD ALREADY SEEN FACES, I MEAN THEY CAME MISLEAD TOO, THEY WERE INNOCENT PEOPLE, MISLEAD PEOPLE.
        THEY HAD SEEN FACES, OF MANY PEOPLE THEY COULDN’T LET THEM GO.
        WELL WHEN EL INDIO WAS CAPTURED, I WENT BACK TO LA BARBIE AND HE LEFT ME IN CHARGE OF THE ESTRUCTURE THAT EL INDIO WAS CONTROLLING.

WHICH ESTRUCTURE?
     WELL HE HAD JUST HUIXQUILUCAN, JUST HUIXQUILUCAN AND NAUCALPAN.
    AT THAT TIME WE WERE HANDLING ABOUT 25 HALCONES.

AND DID YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE MUNICIPAL POLICE?
      AT THAT TIME YES, WE DID HAD THE SUPPORT OF THE POLICE BECAUSE I WASN’T PAYING THEM.
     RICALDI WAS A FORMER POLICE OF HUIXQUILUCAN. THAT PERSON WORKS DIRECTLY WITH “EL   PELACAS”

WHO DID “EL PELACAS” KIDNAPPED?
       HE KIDNAPPED THAT BEARDED GUY FROM PAN, WHAT’S HIS NAME,  UMM DIEGO FERNANDEZ DE    CEVALLO

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS PERSON KIDNAPPED DIEGO?
     BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION, I TELL YOU EVERYTHING IS KNOWN WHEN YOU ARE IN THE BUSINESS.
    WHO DID THIS, WHO DID THAT, EVERYTHING IS KNOWN

 THE PERSON IS THE ONE THAT IS IN THE ORGANIZATION OF THE KIDNAPPERS, “EL PELACAS” IS OPERATING?
     AND HE HAS ALWAYS OPERATED, AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SUPPORT “EL HONGO” FROM CENTER CARTEL, FINANCIALLY.
    WHEN I WAS GIVEN THE STRUCTURE, WAS WHEN MY COMPADRE ( BUDDY) WAS CAPTURED. WHEN MONTEMAYOR WAS CAPTURED, I STAYED WITH THE STRUCTURE. IT WAS WHEN JJ WANTED TO TAKE IT ALL  AWAY, HE WANTED TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME SINCE THE BEGINNNIG.
     JJ DISAGREED BECAUSE HE SAID THAT EVERYTHING BELONGTO HIS FATHER, BUT THAT PERSON NEVER FOUGHT FOR IT. THAT PERSON, JJ, WAS NEVER A PROBLEM GUY. HE NEVER WENT TO FIGHT TO MONTERREY, TAMAULIPAS, VERACRUZ, GUADALAJARA, MICHOACAN, NOR GUERRERO. HE NEVER   FOUGHT, HE WAS A PERSON THAT WAS VERY CLOSE TO HIM AND HE GAVE HIM THAT ZONE, THAT PIECE THAT HE HAD LIKE A GIFT, YOU CAN SAY, LIKE INHERITANCE BUT HE NEVER FOUGHT. HE HAD EVERYTHING HANDFUL AND I DIDN’T.
       I DIDN’T COME FROM CUTTING CHILI, I COME FROM THE BOTTOM, WAY DOWN, AND I DON’T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF.
          I WAS ALSO A COP, MILITARY
          MUNICIPAL POLICE IN LA PAZ
          MUNICIPAL POLICE IN LOS MOCHIS
          I WAS CORPORAL IN MARINE INFANTRY, 4TH BATALLION MARINE INFANTRY IN LA PAZ
          6 COURSES, ANTIBOMB COURSE, ANTIWARS. I WAS TRAINED TO KILL.

WHERE DID YOU RECEIVE THE COURSES?
          IN GUATEMALA
          I AM KAIBIL, A PERSON TRAINED TO KILL AND TO SURVIVE IN LIFE.

HOW MANY EXECUTIONS HAVE YOU ORDERED?
         ORDERED ABOUT 300

AND HOW MANY HAVE YOU MADE?
         ANOTHER 300, THAT I HAVE MADE WITH MY OWN HANDS ABOUT 300

AND HOW DID YOU DECAPITATE THEM?
           WITH MY HANDS, KNIFES, SAWS.

THE ONES THAT WERE DECAPITATED ON ELECTION DAY, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
           WITH MY HANDS, I STARTED PICKING UP SINCE MONDAY.

 DID YOU HAD PROGRAMED PICK THEM UP AND EXECUTE THEM ON ELECTION DAY?
          EXACTLY, EXACTLY

WHY?
          TO CALL FOR ATTENTION, I WAS REASONED A SPECIAL DAY, A DAY WHERE IT WAS HARD TO COVER THE SUN WITH ONE FINGER. THAT IS WHY I ORDER IT AND DID IT.
           I READ THE NEWS, I FIND OUT ABOUT THE NEWS. I BUY NEWSPAPER EVERYDAY. I READ HOW THE SYSTEM IS, HOW THE SITUATION IS.
           YES, YES, I USE TO WATCH YOU ( REFFERING TO ATTORNEY GENERAL), AND I WATCHED WHAT  YOU SAID, AND EVERY TIME I WATCHED YOU, I CUSSED AT YOU, I AM SINCERE, I CUSSED AT YOU BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF ANGER TOWARDS YOU, JUST LIKE THAT.

 YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT NOW IS PERSONAL BECAUSE I BETRAYED YOU?
 I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING, I MEAN THERE IS NO BETRAYAL BECAUSE SIMPLY AND FRANKLY THE ONE WHO BETRAYED IS THE PERSON THAT DECEIVED YOU AND TOLD YOU THAT HE HAD GIVEN MONEY AND HAD DONE THIS AND HAD DONE THAT, I MEAN HE IS THE ONE THAT REALLY DECEIVED YOU.

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT PERSON?
           I KILLED HIM

BUT DID YOU CONFIRM THE INFORMATION, DID YOU CONFIRM IT?
          YES, I GOT HIM, PICKED HIM UP

AND DID HE SAY THAT HE HAD GIVEN THE MONEY?
        HE SAID THAT HE HAD GIVEN THE DOCUMENT, THE DOCUMENT WAS DELIVERED.

BUT WHO DID HE GIVE IT TO?
          WELL THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, I AM TELLING YOU THAT I COULDN’T GET MORE INFORMATION OUT OF HIM AND THE ISSUE WAS FAST, SI I COULDN’T HAVE A PERSON OF THAT WEIGHT WITH ME. AT THAT TIME BECAUSE OF THE ANGER, THE DECEIVENESS AND EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH I GAVE THE ORDER TO BE EXECUTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HE WAS THE ONE THAT DECEIVE YOU. THE ONE YOU GAVE 40 THOUSAND DOLLARS?
           400 THOUSAND DOLLARS

AND THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO DELIVER IT?
           EXACTLY

BUT YOU STAYED WITH THE PERCEPTION THAT THE MONEY WAS DELIVERED?
          EXACTLY, I STAYED WITH THAT IN MY HEAD. THAT IS WHY I TOOK IT PERSONAL AGAINST YOU. I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE ATTORNEY OFFICE BUT WITH YOU DIRECTLY, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY MADE ME BELIEVE....
         THEN I REALIZED THAT I WAS WRONG.

WHAT WOULD’VE HAPPEN?
           I WOULD’VE KILLED YOU, I WOULD’VE LOOK FOR YOU AND CUT YOU INTO PIECES. JUST LIKE THAT WITH BALLS AND EVERYTHING I TELL YOU. MY ANGER TOWARDS YOU WAS SO HIGH.
          I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU A VIDEO

A VIDEO?
         YES, A VIDEO DIRECTED TO YOU

WHAT WAS IT GOING TO SAY?
         IT WAS GOING TO SAY EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE STATE. BUT YOU DIDN’T LET ME, LOOK  YOU HAVE ME HERE ALREADY. NOW YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU POKE THE EYES OF THE HAND.

WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF THE HAND?
        THE HAND BECAUSE I SEE EVERYTHING, I HEAR EVERYTHING.

BUT THAT IS INCONGRUENT?
         NO, NO , WELL THAT IS THE POINT. IT’S  A DISTRACTION. I WAS “EL COMPAYITO” AND SOMEBODY IN THIS KIND OF ORGANIZATION HAS TO HAVE A CONCEPT, A FOUNDATION, HAS TO HAVE A NAME TO MAKE ME STRONGER AND INTIMIDATE AND TO HAVE ATTENTION MOSTLY.

THEN YOU WERE GOING TO KILL 6, THIS WEEKEND?
         6 OR 7, I ALMOST HAD THEM READY

DO YOU HAVE THEM?
         NO, NO, NO, WE WERE WORKING ON IT BUT MOTHERFUCKER...
AND IN THE VIDEO YOU WERE GOING TO SEE HOW I WAS GOING TO EXECUTE THEM BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO EXECUTE THEM PERSONALLY. THEN YOU WERE GOING TO SEE ME IN ACTION, THE   MESSAGE WAS DIRECTLY TO YOU.

HEY AND A PERSON THAT YOU KILLED AND DUMPED IN THE SCHOOL, A PERSON THAT LOOKS OVER….
 OH YOU SAY “CRI CRI” THE ONE I PUT A THONG AND A PINK BRA?

YES THAT ONE...
        THAT WAS A FUCKING COWARD, I KILLED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TURNING ME DOWN, ALL MY ALFAS, HE WAS PLAYING TOUGH.

WHO ARE YOUR ALFAS?
          MY ALFAS ARE THE HAWKS.

HOW MANY ALFAS DO YOU HAVE IN THE ZONE?
         NOW, NOW I JUST HAVE 5. I DON’T NEED MORE

HOW MANY HITMEN, DO YOU HAVE?
          NOW WITH 50 PEOPLE

ARE THEY ALL WELL ARMED?
         YES, EVERY ONE HAS HIS OWN EQUIPMENT
         I WAS PROPOSED TO WORK THE PEOPLE OF THE GULF, THE ZETAS BUT I NEVER WANTED TOO BECAUSE ALL THAT PEOPLE ARE INTO EXTORTION AND KIDNAPPING AND I DISAGREE WITH IT, SO THAT IS WHY I NEVER ACCEPTED TO ALLY WITH THEM. BUT I DID HAVE PROPOSALS, THE LAST ONE WAS WITH THE ARELLANOS.

         INDEPENDENTLY YES?
         TOTALLY
          I AM COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT SINCE THE TIME THE COMPADRE WAS CAPTURED. HE WAS THE LAST ONE THAT WAS LEFT OF THEM. I WEN INDEPENDENT, I WAS FIGHTING WITH JJ. I KILLED A PERSON THAT BELONGS TO HIM, IN HIS TERRITORY.
        FROM THERE ON I STARTED FIGHTING WITH HIM.

WHO DID YOU KILLED FROM HIS GROUP?
        AN ALFA THAT HE HAD THERE AND A HAWK THAT HE HAD IN A MOTORCYCLE, I KILLED HIM FAST AND EASY.

WHO DO YOU HATE, FROM THE PEOPLE OF…. ? (INTERRUPTED)
          WELL THE PEOPLE THAT BETRAYED ME.

WHO BETRAYED YOU?
         JJ BETRAYED ME
WHO ELSE?
         RICALDI IS ANOTHER PERSON THAT I HATE.

THE ONE THAT IS WITH....? ( INTERRUPTED)
          “EL PELACAS”, A HAVE ANGER TOWARDS HIM AND THIS OTHER GUY, “EL HONGO”

WOULD YOU LIKE FOR US TO SEND THEM TO YOUR CELL?
            FUCK!  I SURE WOULD LIKE THAT!  TO KILL THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. I HAVE THIS HUGE ANGER AND HATE TOWARDS THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

end of translation..by C
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and this...

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/08/16/gang-boss-tells-mexican-state-ag-wanted-to-kill-him/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and Stratfors take on it they just released:

Alleged Cartel Leader Arrested

On Aug. 11, Mexican federal authorities arrested a man they claim is the leader of La Mano con Ojos, a drug cartel operating in Mexico City and Mexico state. Much is still unknown about Oscar Osvaldo “El Compayito” Garcia Montoya and his organization. In fact, authorities are unsure how many members the group comprises, but it is widely believed that it controls retail drugs sales in parts of Mexico City and Mexico state. Garcia was arrested in Tlalpan, a neighborhood in southern Mexico City.

It is not yet clear that Garcia is the cartel’s leader, but his apprehension and subsequent video-recorded interrogation suggest that he is no mere foot soldier. His success in evading arrest — and in remaining relatively unknown — makes his apprehension more significant, especially if factors other than good police work were at play. Whatever led to his arrest, authorities will now have the opportunity to investigate an alleged criminal about whom they previously knew little.

Garcia reportedly is a former Mexican marine. During his stint in the armed forces, he allegedly received counterinsurgency training from the Guatemalan military. He worked as an enforcer for Edgar ” La Barbie” Valdez Villarreal, who was the head of the Beltran Leyva Organization enforcer unit Los Negros. Garcia joined Valdez after the latter split with Hector Beltran Leyva following the death of Arturo Beltran Leyva in December 2009. When La Barbie was captured in August 2010, Garcia formed his own organization based on his nickname (El Compayito refers to a Mexican puppet character that is a hand with eyes, and Garcia’s group’s name, La Mano con Ojos, means “the hand with eyes”).

What distinguishes La Mano con Ojos from other groups operating in the capital region is its ruthlessness. It is not uncommon for newly formed drug cartels that began as enforcement arms to be especially cutthroat because they lack the business savvy and decision-making experience of their former parent group. (Look no further than Los Zetas as evidence.) According to media reports, Garcia has been involved in as many as 900 homicides. In April 2010, the dismembered bodies of alleged Los Zetas members were found near a chapel, an incident that many thought was the handiwork of Garcia’s group. Though La Mano con Ojos’ involvement in the incident was never proven, such stories add to the lore of the group’s perceived barbarity.

Now that Garcia has been captured and interrogated, Mexican authorities will be better able to investigate the group under his purported command. And as intelligence comes to light — if it comes to light — the government will be able to know whom they are dealing with and engage the group accordingly. Indeed, four additional members of the gang were arrested Aug. 15.

Garcia’s alleged counterinsurgency training gives added significance to his arrest. Such training would render Garcia a formidable adversary because he would be equipped with knowledge common street thugs do not possess. Garcia has been able to evade arrest for at least the better part of a decade. It is certainly possible that good police work led to his arrest, but it is equally possible that a rival cartel, threatened by the growing notoriety of a relatively new and violent faction, provided information about his whereabouts. Regardless of how he was arrested, any intelligence authorities are able to obtain from the alleged leader may help bring clarity about the group and its operations.

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

Birria De Chivo
 Very interesting, thanks for the translation, ma'am.

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

final sleep-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

Chivis
Administrator
This post was updated on .
You are welcome everyone!
When I saw the video I thought darn this needs to be translated, and I kept going back to task but did not have the time.  I told one of my coahuila staff to just hit the highlights as we are super busy.  but she said all of it was pretty interesting so she took it home and did it.  I told her some folks really appreciated her work.  she is ESL of course but rec her masters in Tx.

paz,

Buela

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

Chivis
Administrator
I just posted an update at bottom of post; it is STATFOR's take on it just released.....

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

buggs
Administrator
Buela thanks for the translation, you have transformed this forum in to a valuable source of information and also to others who contribute, I have learned so much here at the forums. Might have to hang out more often
Borderland Beat

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

Chivis
Administrator
Thanks Jeffe you made my day!

You and I are here for the same reason and forum is different than mainboard but informative in a different way and timely with discussion, I think it compliments mainboard.  Most folks are here to share and learn.  Did you see CAT's post asking for reading material?  SHe lives in South Africa and says if it was not for forum she would not know what is happening in Mx.  She says she reads my posts everyday.  That give me a greater sense of responsibilty but also satisfaction that what I set out to do is being accomplished.

BTW check out the reading material people suggested on CATs post....pretty good list of resource.

Re: Mano con Ojos interview video with complete translation says "I am Kaibil, I wanted to kill you....

buggs
Administrator
Yes I did! I have read most of t he material and some are on my list to read, thank you and keep up all the good work!
Borderland Beat