STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

12

STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Milo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

theboss
Why do you guys watch this stuff? I think I watched a little bit of the chainsaw video once upon a time and couldn't stomach it. I imagine watching these types of videos regularly either makes your depressed/sick or numb. I'd much rather be the first.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Sinaloa2256
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

_The Magician_
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

WonderBread
The only reason why I come to this site is to see executions.  Just like Orgish.com

mexican narcos can put any al qaeda terrorist to shame!

Narco vs Al Aqaeda

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Pinchegringo
Yikes!

One thing I've continually noticed throughout these videos is that the ones who know they are going to die just sit there and look around - dumbfounded.  I suppose it's a rather surreal experience.  Perhaps they are too afraid or paralyzed to at least try and fight them?

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Misael
Really quick translation

What is your name? Names
Who sent you here? Z-40

Some state they are there to throw pineapples (Grenades) to heat up the plaza.

Interviewer: You are here because you came to fuck shit up, and this will happen to everyone who theink about entering Rio Bravo. Pay attention, all of your people will end this way.

There's also a second video, apparently they're trying to take over Rio Bravo.

http://www.historiasdelnarco.com/2012/06/video-cdg-interroga-sicario-de-los.html

No gore in 2nd

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

primus421
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

ToPHeR
In the video one of the CDG guys accidentally walks in front of the camera without his mask on LOL

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

adam
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

buggs
Administrator
Anyone know if there is a clean version?
Savages!
Borderland Beat

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Nini_Consentido
There are some other video also released today related to this video. Maybe somebody might be able to solve the puzzle. There is a detailed interrogation and it gives more details about the situation, two of the guys are the same guys that were decapitated.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Laughable
Watching these videos should make the United States wake up and legalize marijuana allot faster. Instead more than the majority of American’s fight against the legalization pot believing it is worse than prescription heroin or amphetamine’s, when marijuana is proven to be allot safer than most prescription drugs. I’ve been to Amsterdam where marijuana is legal and most of the Dutch people are far more educated and civilized than the people in the United States.
The Grasshopper
Look how nice and dignified a pot smoking restaruant can actually be in a country that legalizes marijuana.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Baggy
ITs all about keepin drugs illegal so that the dea can keep their jobs and continuous funding.I know i sound like a broken record by now but... Cia traffic,mexican army traffic,u.s army protect opium plantations in afghanistan,Cia use the coke from latin america & herron from afghan to get funding for proxy wars since congress wont fund their dirty wars with taxpayer money,DEA Busting legit growers in cali so they can claim that they are stopping drugs even tho its legal in cali if you got a greencard....Its the same bullshit thats been going on since the first opium wars. Tell the public youre doin one thing but do the complete opposite in secret. People are like sheep, not hard to fool and just as easy to herd. DEA FAST TEAM go around busting drug dealers (cia's competition) in afghanistan while the army is protecting the same opium crops that the heroin comes from. Karzai's brother was one of the biggest dealers/smugglers in afghanistan but the usg were more than happy to support his bro (the puppet) to become the president of afghanistan. People are fuckin' fools if they think the drug war is legit. Its about keeping things the way they are,Keeping big pharma knee deep in dosh,Keeping all the feds knee deep in fundage,Keeping the redneck politicians in power..... etc etc........I could go on allday and night and continue into the next morning talking about how bullshit this war is. Chinese govt are as corrupt as they come but are smart like the americans when it comes to keeping alot of proxies between those in govt and the real dealers so that people have alot of trouble making the connection, north korea's govt proxies are into manufacturing meth amphet on an industrial scale as a means to make money with all the sanctions against them. You cannot wakeup a public who buy into govt propaganda if they are happy to be spoonfed bullshit for eternity!There is information about everything ive just stated and its in the public domain but people are too lazy to educate themselves cause they think the worlds all black n white.... It aint.Just shades of motherfunkin GREY
12