STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

12

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Laughable
I completely agree! I also think America's big pharma plays a role and the oil companies, with keeping pot illegal

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Athena

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Havana
This doesn't seem like ABC's normal fare.  Maybe they've turned a page and we've been a good influence on them, and in the future we can get our "clean copies from them".  Kidding

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

EL Gordo
Poor Bastards.

On another note, the narrator voice seems like an accent of some sort or maybe its just his age? anyone can provide an answer for that accent?

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

theboss
They decided to work for a gang that prides itself and gets off on killing innocent men and women. I wouldn't say poor them. Who knows how many girls they raped or killed. I hope this happens to every Zeta.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

buggs
Administrator
Thanks
Borderland Beat

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

ArmChairIntellect
I would beg for a bullet too, awful way to die, and at least wonderbread is honest, for me this stuff is like a car crash you know you shouldn't look but always end up looking anyway.

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

buggs
Administrator
Thanks, posted the ABC article and video on main board
Borderland Beat

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Sinaloa2256
AJ

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

AJ
This video came out just in time to celebrate Mexico's 'narco' version of the Olympics, except the killers all look out of shape. The first guy to completely cut off his victims' head proudly lifts up his severed head while the other pendejos struggle to finish off their own victims. Then the next guy lifts up his victim's severed head and then drops it on the floor (lol).

What happened to the good ol' days when they would use a sharp sword and with one swipe the head would come off?

I remember all the "narco experts" saying that the CDG were done. Doesn't seem like it to me. If anything, it's the zetas that are taking it up the ass real hard. The zetas are feeling the heat right now. Their reputation is being disrespected and spit on. How long can they take the heat? Z40 and Z3 are nervous right now. They better start killing more innocent people and claim that they are CDG or else the zetas will become a laughing stock.

A good zeta iz a dead zeta.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

AJ
@ Milo

You are taking over the Magician's role as the king of execution videos. lol

I'm glad that these videos haven't reached HD quality yet.....or 3D
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

Chivis
Administrator
the second video is very interesting as you stated looks like Zs are making a run for Bravo among others  ....God I work with kids in Monclova this guy looks like any kid I talk with and interact with..

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

ElTomboOCon
Very Sad that someone could do this to people to try to make a point to others that it could happen to them. Everyone already kows that these people have no conscious and have no respect to Life.  They want to play god, well, The Real God will have His say and it isnt nothing nice. Words cant even explain how I feel about this and my comments will have no affect on anyone. Oh Well

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

derkastani
Chapo is suspected of working with the DEA and Calderon to help root out the Zetas, as they are the more immediate threat to the border and stability in Mexico. Seems he has a free pass to do whatever he wants (like publishing these narco terrorist videos executing suspected Zetas) and I've read nothing about any Mexican military being sent after him for capture and justice.

Chapo even had that propaganda campaign along the border states claiming his org is only interested in narco trafficking and won't extort local business or do kidnappings like the Zeta terrorists do. If your options are narco kingpin who will generally leave you alone if you're not involved in narco biz but operates with impunity, or insane Zetas death squads who rape and pillage with impunity the option is clear.

These methods are ridiculous though, and won't win him any support. By imitating the Z's and making these beheading videos you're just as bad as they are. Instead he should be mass bribing the entire border region to turn over every single Zetas and reward people for intel instead of threatening them with death should they cooperate (under gun point) with Zetas henchmen.

TL;DR: a huge mess, Chapo props up Calderon, DEA props up Calderon, the regular people not involved all lose

Re: STRONG VIDEO: Zetas were interrogated, beheaded and dismembered in Tamaulipas

JeremyTreblinka
what makes anyone want to get involved with that kind of shit. i understand that its a poor country, but i dont care how poor i got i wouldnt get involved with a gang of psychopaths and possibly expose my loved ones to that shit. these people deserve what they get for the harm they have caused in mexico and for the poison they bring to my country. i look forward to seeing much more.
J.Treblina of The Independent Nationalist Werwolfs
12