"El Chato-R8" from Cartel Millennium, "Fernando-R2" from ZETAS and "El Moco-Booger" kidnap/torture/kill innocent in Jalisco!... (Translated video)

12

"El Chato-R8" from Cartel Millennium, "Fernando-R2" from ZETAS and "El Moco-Booger" kidnap/torture/kill innocent in Jalisco!... (Translated video)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

Milo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

Siskiyou_Kid
This is the presentation of Juan Carlos Antonio Mercado, a plaza boss of the Zetas drug cartel,at the police headquarters in Guadalajara May 12, 2012. According to local media, Mercado, also known as "El Chato", was detained in the municipality of Tala, on the outskirts of Guadalajara. He is responsible for kidnapping 12 people and the killing of 18 more, whose bodies were found decapitated and dismembered on May 9, in what appeared to be the latest atrocity by the country's most brutal drug cartel.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

primus421
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

Pinchegringo
primus421 wrote
New to the forum but long time reader of Borderland Beat...Thanks again for keeping me informed....since the american media could care less (unbelievable)
uhhh.....Houston Chronicle, LA Times and one of the San Diego papers (forget which) actually do a great job of breaking stories as a matter of fact.  The Chronicle was the first to break the story when those numbnut Los Z's killed the informant in N. Houston with the eventual shootout.  Most of the other papers further north, however, as you stated couldn't give a crap.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

afghanistan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Scum Of The Earth Zetas "El Chato" Singing Like A Canary!... (video)

WonderBread
Why don't guys like this end up dismembered? Always arrested after the fact.

Re: "El Chato R8" from Cartel Millennium, "Fernando R2" from ZETAS and "El Moco-Booger" kidnap & torture/kill 16 innocent!... (Translated video)

Chivis
Administrator
chivo..

i have this story in draft for mainboard and just saw your vid.  I translated the articles.  I plan to post tomorrow because today is crazy with all the news.

i will add this and give you and verga source credit.

I have been saying this is happening in Mx.  when I proposed that notion about the Veracruz slaughter most comments said "can't be"  since then more media attention has been given supported that fact

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

Pinchegringo
Thanks for the translation Chivo.

Re: "El Chato R8" from Cartel Millennium, "Fernando R2" from ZETAS and "El Moco a.k.a. Booger" kidnap & torture/kill 16 innocent!... (Translated video)

Baggy
r2?R8? i know this guy aint the brightest star in the sky, nor am i but.. *scratches head*
Since when do zetas use R for their call signs?Thought they are all L's n Z's and cdg use M's and R's..
please correct me if im wrong cause im used to reading very poorly google translated pages lol

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "El Chato R8" from Cartel Millennium, "Fernando R2" from ZETAS and "El Moco-Booger" kidnap & torture/kill 16 innocent!... (Translated video)

Baggy
You cant just wipe out a criminal enterprise that has more money than some governments...
These guys are entrenched in mexico,almost a 3rd of the country,in guatemala they make somuch bank it makes guatemalas GDP look like chump change. distribution networks across half the world. they got connect with some of the mafiosos in italy.i could go on and on..
UnTill government collusion and corruption is stopped.. groups like zetas will thrive especially in countries where more than half the population is on or below the poverty line.

Maybe we need some kind of bioweapons.. melt the skin off anyone who speaks the word ''zeta'' ???
Sadly there is no simple answer...

also the fact that they are setting up their own gold and silver mining operations shows they are always ready to diversify and legitimize their money,pull it out of the ground raw,process it and sell it.. only with precious metals they arent ILLEGAL...

The Zetas have anybody who matters paid off. Their military background gives them a unique window into the world of corruption that was previously only utilized by top commanders. Now the special forces on the ground have seized control of the money that previously flowed only to the elite. In doing so a massive evil has been unleashed that involves these soldiers and their minions victimizing the general population, like spoils of war.

CONTENTS DELETED

Only the United States has the firepower to overwhelm Mexico's criminal gangs, and no leader would allow the gringos to invade. It would be political suicide.

Re: "El Chato R8" from Cartel Millennium, "Fernando R2" from ZETAS and "El Moco-Booger" kidnap & torture/kill 16 innocent!... (Translated video)

Baggy
you guys ever heard of a place called Ginnea Bissau??
The USG know very well its a hub for coke moving from south america into the eu.
They also know that high ranking military officials help protect and move the coke to the airports n boats.. i dont know how the violence is over there.. but when you have a NARCo state like ginnea bissau thats allowed to operate without the world police lifting a finger it makes you wonder if they really do want to stop DRUGS!
you just have to think about howmany (worldwide) police,judges,lawyers,prison gaurds,social workers etc etc would be out of business if drugs became legal??toomuch money to be made by government organisations who PRETEND they want to wipe out crime,drugs n what not.. they would all lose their jobs if drugs were regulated.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

ArmChairIntellect
It nice to know what we do is appreciated.  Great translation BTW LVeLV.

Re: PLEASE TRANSLATE, THANK YOU... (video)

theboss
These cartels operate like psychopaths from the top all the way to the bottom. These scumbag low level narco's are killing random INNOCENT people because they're told to by their superiors, and can't even give a legitimate reason why they do it because there isn't a real reason to give. I honestly have trouble wrapping my mind around how Mexico can have so many psychotic people with no consciences or morals who are willing to kill a stranger, not just for money, but for absolutely nothing. Probably because in Mexico the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Put these people to death after you catch them.  None of these people will ever contribute anything to society. Dump them in a grave after you catch them and be done with them.
12