"El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

Tex

"El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

Tex
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

Sierreno
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Tex

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

Jack S. Shaw
this group has the best camp uniforms that I've seen so far.   but as far as the video....brutal.

Re: "El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

JesusTheMoose
Chivo, you may know that the death penalty is unconstitutional in Mexico. President Calles probably made that a present to his murderous self and his accomplices effectively shutting the door on DP after his unprecidented use of it.

Torture in the US has a pretty heavy punishment as does mayhem. I'd rather have those guys put in supermax. One hour outside the cell per day. No human contact. 6 x 9 cell. To me thats worse than death and those guys deserve it.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "El Flaco Salgueiro" order to kill the brother of Patricia González Rodríguez.

Polar
Isn't this the video that let's us know about the death of 'El JL'. I have always wondered why the CDJ still makes seem like he is still alive. There was also a banner about a year and a half that announced the deaths of JL and Monico.